If you’ve read the Gibson Boys Series, you know the guys love Nana’s cheeseball! (Especially Peck.) 😉
I’ve had a lot of requests for the recipe, which is hysterical, but I *do* have a pretty yummy recipe. So, why not share? Speaking of sharing, if you have a bunch of boys like the Gibson’s around, you might want to make two. Or three.
(2) 8-oz packages of cream cheese
1 chopped green onion
3 TB mayonnaise
1 TB Worcestershire sauce
1 cup chopped pecans
- Fry bacon until crisp. Drain and let cool. Break into small pieces.
- Mix everything together except the pecans. Form two balls. Cover and refrigerate a few hours or overnight, if you can manage that.
- Before serving, roll balls in the pecans.
- I like to serve with Toll House crackers. The butteriness of the crackers really work best with this spread. 🙂
Have you met the Gibson Boys? If not, start with Crank today. Available on Amazon, Audible, and enrolled in Kindle Unlimited.