How hard can it be?
That was the question rolling around Larissa Mason’s mind just before she asked Hollis Hudson to be her fake boyfriend.
It was only supposed to be for five minutes, after all.
Granted, that was also before she felt his hand on the small of her back as he charmed the heck out of her family.
And it was definitely before she saw the football god shirtless. Otherwise, she would’ve had an idea of just how hard some things could be.
It turns out that pretending to be in love with a crazily handsome, somewhat enigmatic, and absolutely unforgettable tight end (that has an amazing tight end) is easy.
Reminding herself that just because opposites attract doesn’t mean they’re forever is much harder.
What they have isn’t love—it’s a relationship pact. Right?
Praise for The Relationship Pact
- “This book has so much love in it. It’s there in every word, woven into every character.” – author Mandi Beck
- “It’s romantic and well written with a dash of angst and heartbreak, and a whole of warm feels! Excellent read!” – author Elyse Kelly
- “This book was spectacular; a unique, brilliant twist on what you expect from the small-town writing brilliance that Adriana always brings to the table.” – author Anjelica Grace
- Adriana Locke has this undeniable charmin her books that carries through the story until the end. – Aundi, Musings of the Modern Belle
- “This book just hits different.” – BBNT Book Blog
- “A delectable blend of electrifying chemistry, witty banter, feels, steam, and a “grandma” that lays claim with conviction and follows through.” – Melissa, Book Boyfriend and Husband Make Three
- “What starts as an adorable meet-cute of Larissa asking Hollis to be her fake boyfriend for a few minutes quickly turns into one of the most heartfelt, emotional, sweetest little romance I’ve ever read.” – Lauren, Coffee and the Bibliophile
- “This book saved 2020.” – Tiffany, ABWO Book Blog
- “Truly a masterpiecethat deserves more than 5 stars!” – Nicki, The Overflowing Bookcase
- “I fell for this story completely- hook, line and sinker! Adriana Locke delivered such an emotional and heartwarming talethat I want to sob and smile at the same time.” – Weronika, Little Steamy Reads
- “This story was so much more than I expectedin the best of ways.” – Keri Loves Books
- “This is such a lovely, heart-warming, as well as at times rather heart-breaking story.” – Ruthie, Wicked Reads
- “Hollis, y’all. Good grief that man stole my heartand then some.” – Lauren, Coffee & the Bibliophile
- “This story broke my heart, melted the pieces and then built it back againwith permanent mark of Hollis and Larissa.” – PP’s Bookshelf
- “This fake relationship romance had my heart aflutter.” – Deanna, A Novel Glimpse (four and a half)
- “This story is full of hope and so wonderfully engaging, I couldn’t stop reading once I started. A perfect romance!” – The Paperback Princess
- “Pardon me while I collect myself after reading The Relationship Pact. Mercy, did I love this book.” – Nina, GR
- “The story, the chemistry, the friendships and the characters in this book make it one of my favorite books this year.” – Leisa, GR
- “Adriana Locke is in a class by herself, the way she writes a story is emotionally magical.” – Sandie, Goodreads
- “An effortless FIVE STARS.” – Jennifer, Goodreads
- “I fell for them hard.” – Sabrina, GR
- “This was just what I needed!” – Patricia, Words We Love By
- “Just. WOW.” – Ofa, Goodreads
- “Wow, great book! This was the sweetest, funniest, most heartfelt” – Andi, Goodreads
- “Oh, my stars!! I LOVED it!” – Closet Romance Reader